2016 Adult Fall Slowpitch Softball
Entry Form and Entry Fee ($240)- Due July 26th
Players Fees All Divisions - $420 (Due with completed rosters by August 25)
1. Official MSF/NSF rules will govern play, with the exception of CER in-house policies/rules and modifications below.
Fall Softball – Important Policies
See CER In House Rules for complete rules and policies
2. CER Policies and In House Rules are located below. It is the team Managers responsibility to read and be familiar with all CER Policies and In House Rules and to make sure their players know them as well.
3. No new inning will begin after 1 hour of play.
4. Each team shall provide a playable optic yellow ASA Approved Cor. 52, .300 Compression Softball for each game. Teams hit the ball they provide. Teams must have several playable balls available to put into play if needed for foul balls and home runs.
5. Women hit 11’ optic yellow ASA approved Cor. 44, .375 Compression ball if they choose to do so.
6. The 4 home run rule will be in effect for all league games. Any home runs after the fourth will be an out.
7. All teams play 10 games.