Mankato Area Public Schools’ Preschool program can help children transition to kindergarten by providing a learning environment to help them succeed. The program:
• has a four-star rating from *Parent Aware, which notes Mankato Area Public Schools’ Preschool is committed to providing quality education for preparing children for kindergarten.
• Aligns with Mankato Area Public Schools’ practices.
• Provides a high staff to student ratio.
• Encourages parent involvement because it’s an important part of the district’s preschool program and is key to children’s learning success.
• Offers morning and afternoon classes at multiple sites
Scholarships and reduced tuition are available on a sliding fee scale. Proof of income is required. Additional forms will be sent to families requesting tuition assistance.
For scholarship/reduced tuition and tuition questions, please contact Rachel Kamm at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 507-625-4620.